Friday, October 29, 2010

My hair...

Being blessed with a bang cowlick or two is starting to be a real drag.  


Here's me and my bangs in the morning...




Here's me and my bangs in the evening...




I don't know what to do with it anymore!  


I will say that my hair is growing approximately 1/2 inch every 3 weeks!  WEIRD!  Could it be my new protein infused shampoo?  I got two inches cut off a few weeks ago and not a soul noticed.  


Grow out the bangs and keep it split?  Continue to try with all my might to make them cover my melon sized forehead?  Suggestions please.

6 comments:

  1. Do you have your mom's negativity? You look good just the way you are...bangs evenly across or split in the middle. I sometimes curl mine twice a day. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't hair grow faster when you're pregnant? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the bangs debate. I know it well. I also know cowlicks well. One on the top of the back of my head that likes to swirl open so it looks like I have no hair there. Ugh. I really like the bangs on you. Dare I say keep trying??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW FUNNY!! Seriously... I've got three in my bangs... I always complain to my hairdresser about them... I found keeping them short gives me better control over mine. So I go with the bangs.... And Growth? Growth is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a bangs comment. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete