Thursday, October 14, 2010

Headed out...



I about had a heart attack when I found this for $1.00.  Had a broken tail but everyone knows that every mod house has a wooden monkey like this!  Of course, it's not danish but japanese so no major value to it but nonetheless, LOVE it.  So I created this print which I will be adding to Etsy next week.  


Me and the hub are going out of town tomorrow afternoon thru Sunday.  Nothing special happening, just need some time together!  Can't wait to take a break from the massive list of things I've created to do around the house.  


Hope everyone is well and I will of course resume posting when I return!


Peace out peeps.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah... this is cool! Great find! Hope you guys have the best time! I just posted my "truth" and put a couple of your art photos up (hope it's ok!) Enjoy your weekend!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wooden monkey! Only you could find something new to do with it! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete