Monday, October 18, 2010

jet lag?


Can you get jet lag from a 3 hour drive? 

 Well, I swear you can. 

 I'm pooped.  


Weekend was nice and relaxing with no major WOW moments.  Went to the big antique/flea market, hit a movie and ate really good food!  Only spent $12 on a set of colorful retro bowls (which you'll see when kitchen photo's are complete).  Of course, I could have spent more but nothing too exciting and to die for was there.  No glass jars or lotus bowls either.  What's the deal with that?


Well, I'm tired so I'm out.


3 comments:

  1. Love that bunny picture! What movie did you see? We went to "The Social Network" yesterday and I loved, loved, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave! We'll probably wait to watch that movie via Netflix but I do love myself some Justin Timberlake, yummy! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. Bunny picture would be a cute one for the new peanut to come! Get rested up.

    ReplyDelete