Monday, October 11, 2010

Had a sale!

People are really liking this horse print!  Sold one last week! 




I'm so tired from all these house projects and am so looking forward to working more on the art for pete's sake!  One more room to go PLUS a few other minor things and I should be good to go.  I'm so wanting a rug for the kitchen but have to wait until some money starts rolling in.  Plus I can't forget that Christmas is right around the corner and kids love Christmas . . . 


Oh, FYI, John's been driving a car that his dad bought for him  (kind of, long story).  Anyway, it has this major steering wheel vibration and not all the time so we took it in and they said nothing was wrong.  I felt better, until I drove it again and still felt it.  Today, dumped it off to a different place and it has a bad tie rod!  I guess that means that the steering wheel wouldn't work properly if it broke!  YIKES.  We are driving it out of town for the weekend too!  



5 comments:

  1. Nice horse picture! Where do you find something like that?

    Good thing you had your car looked at again! Where you going this weekend? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Celebrating with you!! Congrats... it's a great print! Love the colors/tones and the old circus theme! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People love their horses. You should do a dog series, as well as bicycles. People love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl... I did a fun little post called fact or fiction the other day... My reveal of the truth will be Friday... I'm suppose to pass it on and just wandering if you would want to do it? I thought it was fun! Would love to here what you would come up with...

    Here's the link to my post:
    http://creative-ambitions.blogspot.com/2010/10/woohoo-its-game-time-fact-or-fiction.html

    Let me know!
    Kendra
    Creative Ambitions

    ReplyDelete