Monday, November 1, 2010

Living Room

So my living room has gone through so many changes in 8 years I don't even know what to say, other than I'm a little bit nuts.  I've used it as a dining room and a living room but for now, it's back to the living room.  Here's a few years back...




Here's a few months back...




Here's today...




I'm going for a cleaner, more minimal look.  Check out the SIGNED Jere tree sculpture in the back corner!  giddyness.  So if you like one over the other, let me know!  I'm sure my husband will love to hear everyone's opinions.  Poor John.  


I found a delicious, vintage, industrial coffee table for the space in between the couches.  It's reasonably priced and made of rusty steel and has wheels and is glorious!  However, my three little crappy leather stools are all I can work with until further notice.  Keep your fingers crossed that some real estate sells SOON!  

ps.. In reference to my "bangs" post, I've decided after 3 days of various hair styling.. bangs are definitely for me, without them I look old.  Plus, I'm not pregnant as my brother hinted.  Ain't.never.gonna.happen.again.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Living room looks very nice, Alison. Never have known anyone who changes the look in her rooms like you do. I don't like to work that hard. Good thing you're young and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just keeps getting better! I see the new chairs... they look great! I like it now and that coffee table sounds delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you're hard core! Even the furniture changes. I love that! And your C. Jere - I so have Jere envy right now. Amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete