Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks to my online pal Kendra and all her craftiness, Burke & I have been busy creating some paper Christmas ornaments of our own this year!  We used an old music book and followed an easy tutorial online.  We made so many that I had to start decorating a bit early because I'm getting tired of seeing the giant pile of them!


This is our entry way and I hung them up from the ceiling and added a classic glass ball to the bottom!  There's a heat register behind the cabinet which makes them spin!  I loved this project!  Anyone else doing homemade ornies this year?

4 comments:

  1. I did like your hanging ornament. Looks rather difficult to make. Was it? Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look amazing! I wasn't planning on getting festive but I might now. I love that whole space, the lamp, the painting and vase...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way... that is the coolest!! Let me pick my jaw off the floor... those are spectacular girl! I'm impressed... Not only are they decorative but functionally cool!

    Alison... your so sweet... thanks for the shout out!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you!!
    Blessings,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete