Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random...


With the holiday break, kids out of school for 4 days, preparing the house for my mom's visit, and ebay selling, packing, shipping, I've been a pathetic blogger!  I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, we sure did.  I've pretty much finished decorating for Christmas and left over half of the stuff in storage!  I'm trying to be more minimal!  Now I need to clean, big time.  Dave and Amanda came over Friday and that was awesome, love adult conversation!  :)  Kind of a random and boring update but at least I'm trying!  How was everyone else's Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

  1. You're not putting that little Santa on e-bay, are you? He's too cute to sell.

    Glad you had fun with David and Amanda. Can't wait until we're all together again.

    Alison, did you get my e-mail? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mom! No, I'm keeping him, he IS too cute to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Too cute to sell"? Lordy.

    We had an awesome time hanging with you guys too!

    ReplyDelete