Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WOW!

That last post about the ugly santa bathroom set got the most responses e.v.e.r!   How cool!  Or wait, was it?  Does that mean that my regular posts are boring and pathetic?  probably.  




I'm thinking of adding some items to ebay.  I know, I vowed to never go back. . . but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  I have a few cool things that could bring me some money and when you get right down to it, I don't need them (the cool things).  


What do you think?  Should I give it a try or not?


Sold a photo today to a fancy New Zealander!  I don't know if she's actually fancy, but I figure anybody from New Zealand has got to be right?  


Here's what she bought ..




Hope everyone is doing well, I'm still hankering for snow but everyone gets mad at me when I say it.  I've embraced my love of snow what can I say!?

5 comments:

  1. Go for it, I say! You've been pretty successful in the past and now that it's almost Christmas, maybe everyone will be looking for something unique. Cute rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison... I think you should put them up on eBay... it still seems to get the most buyer attention from all that I have observed. I use to sell my paintings there and have sold a few antiques lately... their % is still alot but if you want to get some good bids and attention... then eBay's a good place... that's my opinion.

    YAY on the sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally. Get rid of that stuff you don't need and turn it into sweet cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean that's me, being lazy and not signing in.

    B.

    ReplyDelete