Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Not much new . . .

Just a quick check in, nothing much to report.  We are all getting our eyes checked tomorrow and have picked out our new glasses already so that will be fun!  Griffin's been without glasses for over a year and now that we can get him some, I'm relieved.  I'll have to do some before and after shots!  Burke's decided not to try contacts yet which saves us some money so that's fine with me!  We went to a few flea markets today while it rained but didn't find any treasures.  Memorial Day was a blast, played volleyball all day long so yesterday was a pretty sad muscle sore day for us all.  Well, that's about it.  Here's my very first attempt at creating a digital person, not what I expected but so much fun!


1 comment:

  1. How fun to all get new glasses/contacts! I should do the same. My oldest glasses that I wear for every day bit the dust so now I only have one pair to use. So I must get an appt., too.

    I was scared your digital photo was showing your
    new hair color of red. The photo came out pretty good although I don't have a clue how you do it.

    I'm in the bonus room going through stuff. Tossing some and organizing the rest. What a
    job! I certainly have a lot of stuff but it's
    hard for me to part with it. The key is to
    keep it organized and I haven't done so well
    lately in that department.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete