Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's been awhile. I'm desperately trying to enjoy my last few weeks before school gets out on the 15th. Time is just cruising by!  

After two weeks of amy's table, I said buh-bye this morning. It's currently hidden behind the couch. It's just too crooked and if you put an elbow on it, the extension slot to add more leaves opens up. Game play on it sucked and so did eating. I feel like I wasted my time on this one. Kinda sad. 

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about that, Alison. I feel like I pushed that table/chairs on you. Glad you can use it behind the couch. Time to move to a new project. Bet you can find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! Glad we didn't travel and rent a truck for that one.

    ReplyDelete