Monday, February 28, 2011

Minimal Foyer . . .

Here's my foyer. . . . simplified!

(I need white vent covers & light switches!)

Remember the big bookcase I moved?  It hides our ugly couch we hauled upstairs so perfectly!  It is the most comfortable couch e.v.e.r.  It is so not our style anymore but since it's hidden, I'm in love.


I've also been trying to get my hairstyle in check since I may or may not get a job.  So far, I have received three compliments in the last week from three separate people so I may be on the right track! Today I tried a very girly pony tail!  Those lower neck hairs are dumb though.


Kendra!  Ebay is SLOW.  The month of December and January were rockin', but it's been a downslide ever since.  Wah wah, poor me.  :)

5 comments:

  1. I wrote a comment and submitted it and it must have gone bye-bye.

    Front hall looks so different. What did you do with the piece of furniture you had there? Looks very streamlined.

    What an awesome ponytail! I noted on the Oscars last night that a few gals had ponytails. You must be in the know!

    I didn't recognize the couch you put in the dining room...or was a looking at a different room?

    Tell me more about the job/no job situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mom..the couch was in the basement & I hate the look of it..that's why I didn't photograph it from the front! I got my pony tail inspiration from the Oscars actually! They were booooring this year in my opinion. I've applied with Target & I'm going to be applying for a job with the school district as a cook! Hahhhaaa..can u imagine? Its during school though & summers off! They want 3 professional references and I only have 1 besides my previous bosses so I might be sunk. I've got some other's too so we'll see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Alison. Keep up the trying and you'll find something. It will be good for you. The school job sounds perfect for you hour wise. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sis! Sorry I've been MIA with the comments lately. SO proud of you for job hunting!!! A big (semi-scary?) step I'm sure. We're rooting for you!

    Love the simple foyer.

    Come visit!

    - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your grey chair and LOVE the ponytail. How cute that it curls! What's happening with the bangs lately?

    ReplyDelete