Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Baby

Since my brother and his wife just had a baby, I figured it was time to showcase mine!  


He's not a baby, I realize that.


But he's mine.  


He's creative (and freshly showered)!  Check out this Valentine Box he made based on one of his favorite video games, Portal.  It was quite the project and unfortunately he did not win 'most creative box' at school.  He's okay with it, he claims.  (We all know the truth).



And here he is being silly.  He has taken over my Mac since 'his' is in the shop.  





That third picture of him laughing is one of my faves.  


Of course there are many times where I repeat in my head . . 'he will grow up and move away' but overall I'm a lucky lucky girl!  :)

6 comments:

  1. What a sweetsies! Love the write up (especially all comments in parentheses).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Burke is starting to look more like John! He's definitely changing and growing up. Tell him the true artists never get picked for most creative in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a totally sweet companion cube. When Portal 2 comes out (which will be 2 player) Burke and I can rock it together on Xbox Live (if you guys still have it).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures, Burke! Looks like you're having a great day even though you didn't get most creative. We think it was most creative! Keep up the good work and the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just so cute! Congrats to your bro and sis-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello hello! It was nice to hear from you-my goose is fine, btw. I was looking at some of your posts-did you mean that the negative feedback was at eBay or Etsy-it sounded like you meant Etsy-I know there is a process to get negative feedback taken off (at Etsy). If you email them, they really should do it----

    I LOVE your pics and your cool decoration style. That lamp is very neat-love the sofa it's next to also.
    So glad you are selling your photos!
    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete