Wednesday, March 2, 2011

YES, I have this!

I have a favorite web site I visit weekly due to their great ability to set up awesome vignettes for selling their delicious mid-century items.  Well, I have one of their lamps!  YES.  Goodwill find for me, $2 !!!  I knew I'd seen it somewhere before!




ps - mom, this is not my house.  This is a photo from the website I referred to above!  :)




Here's their site if you'd like to peruse. 



pss - a few of my internet gal pals want to see my bangs.  I'm not sure if I'm ready!  eeek!  Maybe tomorrow!  

4 comments:

  1. Could have fooled me, Al! Glad you found one of their lamps. Let's see your vignette now...and your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lamp is stunning. You're killing me with the prices!!! Go girl.

    Bangs please. J/K no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... $2.00... that's awesome!! Very cool lamp! bangs with video!

    ReplyDelete