Thursday, November 1, 2012


So, john requested our orange lounge-y couch be moved to his hipster real estate office. I agreed on one condition. I get a replacement. Duh. So Friday, the orange is out and a delicious new couch will be added!  Cannot wait!  John said my blog photos are huge and hard to see. Is this true?  I'm blogging from my phone most of the time so let me know k?  

Below is the inspiration for what I want to do to our entry. The actual front closet is being used for johns clothes and there's no room for all our stuff. I think it would make the entry look bigger too!  I love projects. 

Hope everyone had a fab Halloween!  We laid low. Burke went with a group of friends trick or treating and Griffy, John & I watched a stupid scary movie. Can't wait til tomorrow to play with new couch!  

4 comments:

  1. I can see your photos fine. if anything they look small sometimes! I like that entry way! I need at least 2 new couches too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted two too! Opted for something else tho, think you will like. At least the color anyway. Remember where I live and the lack of options available. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wall pic. Should do that in our mud room. Your pics are kind of small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think pictures are just fine. I like the hallway idea but
    isn't that a closet or something behind those cupboards? If you hadn't said anything, I'd have thought that was your front hall. Duh, Mom! Alison, where do you come up with all your
    funky comments? You make me laugh,

    ReplyDelete