Thursday, November 15, 2012

I had enough of Burke's bed in the closet!  So today was all about his room. I'm too tired & it's too dark to take a pic but he now has a proper bed placement!  Yeah!  Of course, the majority of my day was spent trying to fasten his desk to the wall. Needless to say, LOTS of holes to patch. On a trip to Lewis for yet more wall anchors, I had to make a quick sneak into GW.  Bad idea. Now I've got an 8 x 10 plushy rug to clean!  I CANNOT resist a decent sized rug. It's really plushy. I'm in love. 

(in the garage for cleaning). How was your Thursday?  

2 comments:

  1. You and your rugs! I have a little tendency to
    like them as well. I was just wondering what
    your next project was going to be. Anxious to
    see Burke's room.

    Had a good day. Went painting, lunching with Beth and Hazel. Went to nursing home with Jane, then Walmart. Home for supper and then babysitting with Alex. Home now and tired.

    ReplyDelete