Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hard

It's hard to kind of chill out, relax, enjoy the hot month of July.  Trying to save money for the trip up North makes me feel, let's see, claustrophobic.  I feel like I need to start some projects, yet, projects cost money!  So, working a lot on computer art, rearranged the big living room a.g.a.i.n., laying low.  It creeps me out.  Kind of.  You know?  Plus, checked the calendar and after we get back from vacation, the boys only have one week off before flipping school starts!  So, that's where my mind is at, what's new with everybody else?


Oh, here's a few new ones!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're in a little rut, Al. Do you guys have bikes? Why not go down on the bike trail. It might be shady riding through the trees. If no bikes, how about a walk down there. I remember it as beautiful. I know the almighty dollar seems to dictate everything. Don't worry so much about the trip, we'll manage.

    Your artwork is neat. The bird and windmill are
    my favorites. The woman is nice, too, but not quite my style. Keep up the good work.

    Looking forward to a fun time with the four of you...soon!!

    ReplyDelete