Monday, June 25, 2012

Time To Catch Up!

I've got to start catching up on my blog posting!  It's been two weeks of dumpster work, so I've been distracted.  Big time.  Here's proof.  


If I could have a dumpster year round, I would.  Just a thought.  

What else has been happening . . . oh, Thrifty!

Here's some of my recent finds.

Kilim pillow for free chair

Two white ikea chairs for the ends of the table

Ceiling pole light

Art and vases mixed with two of my digital art prints on mantel

I also scored a HUGE aquarium for our turtles off of Craigslist.  We put this in Burke's room in an effort to help him sleep better at night.  So far it's working!


(they are growing like crazy)

Took a quick shot of Burke to show his new glasses which are just a little bit different than his last pair.


That's it for today, love everyone!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Alison. I was going to write and say I was tired of looking at the back of your head...now I don't have to do that! Looks like you got a lot of nice new treasures. I haven't found much lately around here. Burke looks so cute. Nice glasses! Let's see yours now...and Griffin's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good finds! Isn't it fun to throw stuff away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool stuff. I love receiving from and giving to thrifts.

    ReplyDelete