Thursday, April 12, 2012

Well, I'm almost finished with the upstairs floor project. It has been exhausting. I'm painting the closet now and have one more door to hang back up before I can start the fun stuff, like cleaning and moving everything around 50 ways to Sunday. I'm thinking about this book, seems appropriate to read soon!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. Keep plugging away, girl! It's an endless battle I'm finding out. I'm slower than molasses in January getting even one room done. Feels good when completed...but is it worth it? Yah, I guess! Anxious to see the new look.

    ReplyDelete