Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So here's the fabric for aunt amys chairs that i found at Y's buys for $1.99. Pretty retro right!?  Problem is, after sanding the table, just oiling it is not an option. Looks horrible. Plus one leg has been repaired so I'm going to paint it. I can't decide if all white, all black or table white, chairs black or vice versa. Opinions?  I'm thinking white table but chairs are undecided. 

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

Too many projects and not enough time!  Boys are done w school may 15th already!  Let's see, oh yeah, my van died today, got a parking ticket downtown (apparently you can't park in reverse down there) and my table project has become huge. Plus my back is sore, think I pulled something major. Ugh. I'm still happy though cuz that's just how I roll. 

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm thinking black table, white chairs. Or maybe gray table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think black table AND black chairs would look awesome with this fabric! I think the white in the fabric would contrast nicely with the black paint. I hate how white gets too dirty too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the fabric. Think I agree with Haley and would like black table and chairs.

    What happened to your van? Hope it's fixable with not many $.

    Didn't understand about parking in reverse. Sounds like your day is pretty normal for you. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say all black or all dark gray, depending on the rest of the decor.

    ReplyDelete