Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Work . . .

Mom, it's adorable that you think I do these paintings straight from my head! I don't; however, I'm not giving away my new secret techniques either!  Ha.  Here they are!


(retro rocket ship)

(retro TV)

(bearded blond guy)

(based on wooden danish modern monkey that people collect)

(retro telephone)

(bookshelf/wall unit/thing)


My goal is to make things that are kind of mid century modern related.  Kind of.  The last one was inspired by Becky's fancy new wall unit bookshelf thingy.  Maybe she should buy that one.  (joke).  


I added the following statement in my ebay description to try and avoid stupid people, thoughts?


All items are sold AS-IS. I have described the item to the best of my ability and photographed closely. Some pieces have unique finishing techniques that you may or may not like. Stains, wax and glazes are often used and this creates the look the artist WANTS to have. If you don't like it, please do not bid. Please email me with any questions prior to bidding. • 



3 comments:

  1. Girl, you're so talented! I love them. I'm really loving the TV, monkey and telephone though. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've got me curious...how do you do that? I especially like the monkey. The others are nice,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the rocket!

    ReplyDelete