Monday, October 24, 2011

Okay, whose idea was it to have a Halloween party?  Busy week ahead. Plus I've bought two costumes and neither fit so I'm gonna be scrambling!  

Mom, got the sheets, love them!!!  Thanks so much!  

Only sold 1 eBay item this week for $12. What's up with that!!!??

Praying for an organized mind to complete all tasks ahead. Wish me luck!!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. Calm down, my dear! It will be a fun party if you don't get yourself all stressed out. I always dressed as a hobo or bum when I was a kid. That way you could wear old overalls, ragged hat, plaid shirt, etc. (I hate to tell you, Alison, you are a chip off the old block...poor kid.)

    Glad the package arrived and that you like the sheets.

    I hate to tell you but I'm feeling a little stressed on this end, too. I am making a little progress every day getting ready for Nita. At least I'm on the main floor now and that part is already pretty clean.

    Take some deep breathes and relax. Love you.

    ReplyDelete