Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I really REALLY wanted this & it was only $25. I passed on it but CAN'T stop thinking about it.
Today is our goal day!  21 days straight of exercise together!  I'm gonna keep it up Monday thru Friday and give myself weekends off unless I feel ambitious. It's still hard. I don't have that habit feeling yet. I also don't have any noticeable body changes yet either.
Been busy as ever, time seems to be flying. I'm loving the cooler weather, I always feel better in boots and long sleeves!
Hope everyone is good!


3 comments:

  1. Well, Alison, you may not be losing weight but you're exercising your willpower by not buying something you really wanted. Good job! You didn't need that stove anyway.

    I'm proud of you and John for sticking with your exercise program. It will make a difference eventually. Here's a thought I saw at the therapy place that spoke to me.
    PERSEVERANCE - "Never give up for that is the place and the time that the tide will turn." I think there's something to that. I haven't fixed it in my head yet but, hopefully, it will land there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pass...that thing looks like it A) Wouldn't work for long (if at all) and B) Would take up lots of space. Verdict: unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were exercising! I should do that, but am hoping house projects are the same thing.

    ReplyDelete