Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Dance

Well, after six days, Griffin went back to school today.  Here's what I did in my kitchen after he left for school.




Spent the day going through Christmas presents and realized one kid has WAY more than the other.  I hate that!  It's hard to make it even!  My jumbo ebay listing week has started out slow with only one measly bid for an item at 9.99.  ugh.  

My new fancy shoes have really helped my heel!  However, my knee is now killing me.  Fun times. 

My hair is graying up so fast it isn't even funny.  My bangs are almost long enough to tuck behind my ear but I'm telling you, it is very difficult to keep my hands off my scissors.  I'm not sure if I'm going to like no bangs but I'm going to try it and see if it makes my life any easier.  

That's about it from here!

1 comment:

  1. You've really got the moves there, girl! If I didn't know better, I'd think you like to be alone in the house.

    You better go shopping again to equal things out
    for the boys. Not an easy job, I know.

    What's with this hair thing with all us Mitchell
    women?...especially you and me. I got my haircut Monday evening. She's the new gal that
    I loved. Well, she didn't cut it near as well
    and very short. Then she told me she got a promotion and with that came an increase in the
    cost of a haircut. It went from $40 to $45 plus
    20% tip. Little steep for my blood. May have
    to go back to my old gal. I could get a cut and
    so-called style and an eyebrow wax for $38 with her. Always something to complain about.

    Hope e-bay picks up for you. Maybe everyone is
    broke after buying Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete