Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'll be starting a staircase project tomorrow. It involves the back riser portion but that's all the info I'm releasing at this time. Hah!. Found a photo of a staircase with the right side railing and spindles removed. I want to do this so badly!  Why won't anyone agree with me!?  It's more modern looking!

FYI, I'm not painting, stenciling or wallpapering my risers either. But the pic of these are cute too!  I'll keep you posted on mine, hoping it won't take too long or hurt my back too badly either!  

1 comment:

  1. Always have a project, don't you? Don't take the
    spindles out unless you replace it with another
    something to hang onto. Us oldies need a handrail
    of some sort. Oh, I suppose you have a handrail on
    the other side. Oops! I do have a fear of falling
    down the stairs, though.

    ReplyDelete