Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hurt my back and couldn't figure out what I'd done, until I remembered cleaning johns office on thursday and scrubbing a non-waxed linoleum floor in the office kitchen for over an hour. I could barely move saturday and today (Sunday) I spent the entire day on the heating pad/ice pack. Horrible. Awful. But tonight, it's starting to feel better and I'm relieved. Big time. I never felt like I hurt it so it's been frustrating!  Here's what I looked at all weekend.

Here's my white chairs in dr. Painted turquoise cabinet in revere pewter and found mod mobile in top right corner for $1. May look a bit wash day and I'm still up in the air on the chairs but for now I'm done & on to the next project!  

Hope your weekend was better than mine!  

2 comments:

  1. Alison, Alison, you're trying to do too much! Sorry you had to stare at the ceiling fan all weekend. Hope you'll be on the mend soon. I think you may have your mom's genes. My legs and feet have been giving me fits. Oh, well. Carry on, right?
    Dining room looks nice. Not too wash day. Ha Ha
    Now you sound like your mom. Poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why cleaning should only be done in small bursts with lots of diet coke breaks. Scrubbing a floor for over an hour? John better give you a back rub for an hour in exchange. Dining room looks nice!

    ReplyDelete