Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm back in the Ebay game this week! Listed 16 items yesterday, gotten some bids already! I've also been cleaning Maury's house (for pay), since all the kids headed to college! I'm in uber love with his vacuum cleaner.

On a completely unrelated note, Burke is getting baptized on Sunday! He loves the youth group so we are really excited about it. As we all know, anything to boost burke's confidence is a huge plus!

Let's see, not much else to report. Griffin likes HS, although since his "breakup", his teenage angst is a bit more prominent. I don't like that so much.

I need to tackle some major projects here at home like the garage & basement. I'm desperate for any excuse to avoid those. Yuck.

That's the news for now. No pics this time! Sad. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on some bids on e-bay! Always more fun to clean someone else's house, right? I should be doing more around here but am a little lazy in this week of rain.

    Glad Burkeley has found a niche he likes. Glad to hear he will be baptized.

    Let's face it...middle school and high school are times of angst for kids and parents. This too shall pass.

    I went to see The Help again on Tuesday. I sure did sleep through it the firs time I went. I liked the book better than the movie...although both are good.

    Today I start my painting lessons again. I'm going to try to go in to it with a positive attitude.

    Not much else new on this end. Good luck with e-bay, your cleaning for Maury, and your teenagers.

    ReplyDelete