Friday, January 28, 2011

Sold!

Sold three prints yesterday!  

It could be considered a MIRACLE!




I got a HUGE new batch of creatures that I'm going to start photographing this weekend.  I've been extremely lax in my art since I started Ebay again.  I also had a complete moron buy a print from me and thought she was buying the actual item featured in the print and left me a nasty feedback!  Etsy won't remove it so I've been avoiding it due to bitterness and disgust.  Luckily, with yesterday's sale, maybe buyers will realize the negative is unfounded.

On a completely unrelated note . . . 

Did you know that in typing, they now teach kids that after a period or any other type of punctuation they only need one space?  I think this is craziness!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that woman must not have read the description very well. Can you put a rebuttal on ebay so people can see that it wasn't your fault?

    They teach kids that now because the word program automatically makes two spaces for them. Everything is getting dumbed down. Robert's car warns us when the temperature drops below 39, just in case we're too stupid to know it's cold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're selling again! That woman was a little ditsy, I'd say.

    That is a funny thing about the typing spacing. I wouldn't have known why if Kim hadn't explained it. I'm already dumbed down as far as I can get.
    Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... sorry about that... why can't they read? I had someone who complained about the size of a painting of mine that I sold on Ebay and yet I had the size in the description!! Luckily she didn't leave bad feedback. Congrats on the three sales!!!!! Yay!!! I didn't know about the spacing thing... times are a changing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That's awesome. LOVE all the photos. Ugh, that woman is still under your skin? She's an idiot and anyone that reads her feedback can see that. Don't let it get you down. Congrats!

    And DUMB - one space? What's up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats!

    And, welcome to the 21st century sis! :) They taught me to put two periods after sentences too, but I've been well aware only one is needed now for a while. My entire dissertation was written with only one space after sentences. For me, it's about being more efficient...that's a lot of saved keystrokes!

    ReplyDelete