Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring it 2011 !!


I'm excited for 2011, I think it might just be my year.  I'm not exactly sure why I think that but I do and what's better than a positive outlook?  Hmm, n.o.t.h.i.n.g.  I'm looking forward to my bangs growing out, my ebay venture bringing me some major cha-ching, my oldest child getting a job, my house being leak free, the new American Idol season, David and Amanda's new baby, finally resolving the Adaptation tax situation, saving money for the Zumba exercise Kinect CD and becoming a lean mean fighting machine, getting another dumpster, seeing how Burke handles middle school, re-arranging my house a million times, and plenty more!  


I hope everyone remembers how lucky we all are to have each other and that we are all healthy and ready to take on the new year!  

4 comments:

  1. You've been thinking. Very good intentions! I'm going to try to do some of the same things. I wish you luck and you wish me some as well. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A positive outlook will take you very far! I predict 2011 will be a great year for us all, Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So glad Baby Mitchell made it to your post :) I'll have to do a similar blog post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your positivity! You got me, the holiday scrooge, feeling uplifted!

    ReplyDelete