Thursday, September 9, 2010

Switch-A-Roo

I've finally gotten around to switching from the old blog to the new, so Welcome!


New art is ready to post and sell. Make sure to check out the Etsy shoppe when you get a chance!


Use the words "snap this!" in any convo / invoice and you'll get 10% off any purchase! This will be for the rest of September!

In other news, my little BK has a sore throat today so I'm stuck at home with him. He doesn't grasp why he can't play video games when he's out of school, just doesn't seem fair to him. Mmm hmm. Sore throat - my butt. :) So, my scheduled plans to go look at paint / ceiling fans / household stuff is all out of wack. I do hope this is just a temporary delay and that he really just has a sore throat, not a sick, infected throat. No fever so for now, we are crossing our fingers.

I hope that you have all found me in my new blog 'location'! I adore everyone who reads this and leaves comments, my life would be boring without you!

2 comments: